You may change the position of the lever and buttons,as well as their transparency settings at any time from the “KEY CONFIGURATION” tab available in the “OPTION” Menu.
- 1. LEVER
- Move forward（→）／Move backward &
Note: these directions are written for characters facing right.
- 2. P＝PUNCH BUTTON
- Tap this button to perform a punch attack (Different moves can be performed by pressing the punch button and a direction simultaneously).
- 3. K＝KICK BUTTON
- Tap this button to perform a kick attack (Different moves can be performed by pressing the kick button and a direction simultaneously).
- 4. E＝ESCAPE BUTTON
- Tap this button to perform an emergency evasion (Forward and backward emergency evasions can be used separately by pressing the appropriate direction).
- 5. S＝SPECIAL BUTTON (SIMPLIFIED SPECIAL MOVES BUTTON)
- Tap this button when the lever is in neutral position to perform a “Blow Back Attack”. Moreover, all types of special moves can be easily performed by pressing down the “SPECIAL BUTTON” and an appropriate direction simultaneously, when the “SIMPLIFIED SPECIAL MOVE” Option is set to ON.
- 6. HD＝HYPER DRIVE BUTTON
- Tap this button to activate the “HYPER DRIVE” (HD) Mode (Flashes
only when it becomes accessible).
- 7. CHARACTER ICON
- Displays the face of the character currently in battle.
- 8. LIFE GAUGE
- Displays the remaining amount of health of the characters.
- 9. GUARD CRUSH GAUGE
- Displays the value of the characters’ guard resistance.
- 10. POWER GAUGE ＆ HD GAUGE
- Charges when attacking or guarding.
- 11. TIME LIMIT
- Displays the remaining time of the round (tap it to enter the Pause
- 12. PAUSE ICON
- Tap it to open the Pause Menu.
> When the required conditions are met, press both POWER GAUGE and HD GAUGE on the game screen to perform a SUPER SPECIAL MOVE.
> When the requirged conditions are met, tap any character’s face icon on the game screen to release a NEO MAX SUPER SPECIAL MOVE.